Friday, February 21, 2014

Tag Card

It was fun to play with the printing but I actually put some of my printed materials to work!  All I did to the tag was ink the edges with black.  I added some die cut flowers that I folder embossed and I inked the ends of the petals.  The leaf is also die cut and inked.  I added some ribbon and music washi tape and it was ready to become the focal point.

For the background I stamped the leafy swirl onto deli paper and adhered it directly to the card front.  I cut the leading edge and lined it with a string of red after I added three strips of washi tape.

One of the qualities of this type of printing is that you'll never duplicate exactly anything you've previously done.  But variety is the spice of life.  The fun is in the surprising results.

No comments:

Post a Comment