Wednesday, July 10, 2013

In Need of Sympathy?


 


I'm running late today.  Wish you could taste the blueberry scones I made first thing this morning.  They are mighty good.

I try to keep sympathy cards on hand because I never know when I might need one.  And I wanted to play with this technique again - putting ink on one side of an embossing folder before running it through my Big Shot.  I actually inked this one several times to get full coverage (running it through the Big Shot after each inking).  I rounded the corners and put a strip of ribbon around it.  The punched flower is matted on a circle of cardstock and the banner is die cut and then stamped.

Yes, I'd much rather be ready with a card than the have to sit down and make one when needed.  And speaking of needed--I think I need another scone.


2 comments:

  1. That scone looked yummilicious and the sympathy card is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need sympathy because I don't have one of your scones!

    ReplyDelete