Tuesday, January 22, 2013

More Flowers


I had some stamping time but since I hadn't stamped in a while I spent more time than I liked just "spinning my wheels."  But I got several things started that hopefully I can finish in the next few days and I'll have different things to post.

These flowers are from the same bouquet as the flower I showed yesterday.  I really like the varigated colors in the left flower.

I made a "pen and ink drawing" of the flowers using a Photoshop Elements filter.  I deleted all of the white area from the drawing and copied the gray and black onto a transparent background.  Then I put it on a newspaper background.  I thought it turned out pretty cool.  I think I should print it out and include it on a journal page.

2 comments:

  1. I really like what you did with this one....it makes me want to play with Photoshop.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous, Diane. The colors are so vibrant and I liked what you did with Photoshop.

    ReplyDelete