Monday, January 21, 2013

Indoor Sunshine



A new Sprouts store opened in town and we made the mistake of going to the Grand Opening last week.  I say mistake because there were people everywhere and even without a cart it was difficult to get around.  But it looks like a great store that carries beautiful produce and I'm hoping they have more cheese than what I was able to see on my first visit.  (A person can't eat too much cheese.)

We bought a few things including a bouquet of flowers.  They are especially nice because they are a bright spot in the living room, a real treat for the eyes and spirit when it's so cold outside.

I took a few photos of the flowers.  I blurred the background on this one and did a touch of "poster edges" on the flower.  That's one of my favorite filters in Photoshop Elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment