Friday, January 4, 2013

Baby It's Cold Outside



Brrrrrr!  We continue to be colder than Anchorage AK but when we discovered that the small town in south central Colorado where we went to college was -44 degrees, we figured we shouldn't complain too much.  My sister-in-law and I reminisced that during our college days we were required to wear skirts or dresses to class until it reached a specified temperature.  We couldn't remember what that temperature was, but it was pretty low.  And the valley had an almost perpetual wind that blew that cold right through the body.  Yikes! I'm amazed that we endured it without the aid of the modern fabrics and layered coats now available.             But about this card . . . The tree was stamped with Versamark ink and then I brushed over it with silver Pearl Ex for shine.  The snowflake is a die cut.  I cut the snowperson using my electronic cutter (did an entire family) and the snow is a layer of white cardstock.  I embellished with some twine tied in a bow.  I bet that carrot nose is frozen solid!



No comments:

Post a Comment