Friday, February 17, 2012

Clean And Simple

"Clean and simple" cards are usually not my style.  When I attempt to make them, they always seem to be lacking something - like layers and ribbon and embellishments (which is my usual style).  But I decided to take an online class recently to expand my horizons so I'll be showing some of the cards I created as a result of the class.

This one features may die cut flowers.  I cut three in blue and about 15 in white and then glued a blue one on top of a stack of 5 white ones.  That created a little highlight so they would stand out more from the background.  To add a bit more interest, I punched some smaller flowers in blue and filled in some of the empty space.  Then I white embossed some text.

I like this look and will probably use it with other die cuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment